Sonntag, 28. Juni 2015

Spaghetti Nests


I don't really remember how I stumbled over these recipe. I think I was looking for something specific on pinterest. I liked it the moment I saw the picture. The nests look flashy but the ingredients are still simple. Recipes like that are my favorites.
I think they would work great as appetizers.


_____________________________________________________


Spaghetti Nests

200 g spaghetti
125 g mozzarella
1/2 bunch basil
2 eggs
150 g cream cheese
8-10 cherry tomatoes
salt
pepper

1. Grate the mozzarella.
2. Cut the basil into fine stripes.
3. Cook the spaghetti.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
5. Put baking parchment on a baking sheet.
6. Whisk the eggs with a fork. Add the cream cheese and mix it in.
7. Add the basil and about half of the mozzarella.
8. Season heavily with salt and pepper.
9. Twist the spaghetti to nests on the baking sheet. Make about 5-6 nests.
10. Use a spoon to distribute the cream cheese mix between the nests. Pour the mixture into the middle of the nests.
11. Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut them in half.
12. Scatter the rest of the mozzarella over the nests.
13. Put 3 tomatoe halves each in the middle of the nests, cut side down.
14. Bake them for 15 minutes.

Bon appétit!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen